This statement explains how we may collect and use information about you through our website. If you have any questions about our privacy policies, want to exercise your right to see a copy of the information that we hold about you, or think that information we hold about you may need to be corrected, please contact our Database Administrator referred to below.
As you would expect, we monitor visits to our website, principally so that we can make sure that it is easy to navigate, identify the areas that are of particular interest to visitors and generally improve the site and our services.
We collect the following types of information from visitors to this site:
- Feedback information and website usage information, from session cookies and log files. Session cookies and log files do not contain any personal information.
- From time to time, you may be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address) in order to receive or use services on our website. Such services include information about our products, new developments etc.
- When you supply any personal information to us we have legal obligations towards you in the way we use those data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else.
- In each case, the purpose for which you are invited to give us information is clear and we also indicate which of the requested information is essential for the relevant purpose and which is optional – fields for essential information are marked with an asterisk. If we propose to use your details to send you information about our products, new developments or other information which we believe may be of interest to you (other than information that you have specifically requested), we give you the opportunity to confirm whether or not you wish to receive such information – alternatively, you can let us know your preferences by contacting us at Firstkind Limited by email at email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0) 845 2222 921
- In general, any information you provide to us will be kept securely in accordance with the legislation and only be used within the Firstkind Limited organisation and by its distributors and services providers. Your information will be disclosed where we are obliged or permitted by law.
- We retain the personal information collected on this website as long as necessary to provide the services, products and information you request or its purpose has been met or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
- Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. When using your personal information we will act in accordance with current applicable legislation and aim to meet current Internet best practice.
We reserve the right to update or modify this Policy, at any time and without prior notice, by posting the revised version of this Policy on this website.